Saturday, October 3, 2009

Anya's Birthday Cupcakes

Saturday 3rd October was Anya's 7th Birthday. My little princess is 7 yrs old......time flies.....it feels like a few months ago we were celebrating her 3rd birthday and now its the 7th!.
She asked for cupcakes to share with her class mates at school, so I made 26 white chocolate cupcakes topped with Swiss butter cream. Of course the birthday girl got a special daisy on hers. I was running late with these cuppies as my second batch of batter gave up on me and I had to start all over again, so I was able to delivered them around 10am at school. The minute I stepped in.....the kids were all gasping and buzzing with excitement on seeing the cupcakes.....that was all I needed......NO WORDS JUST SMILES. Loved it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment